Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SPM is near!!!!!OMG!!!!

haiz~
spm is near~
i dont want!!!
its sad~
know why ma?~
caurse wana graduate d~
i dont want!!
i just wana be a normal student at school~
i wana be a good student and a good girl~
haiz~
scare after spm results will bad!!!
if bad then cham d~
mum dont want let me study le~
want me straight working d~
HELP~~~~
i dont want work~
thats taste no good~
have to earn money by own!!!
then have to give mum money~
after give mum money~
me sure dint have money d~
sad~
T_T
haiz~
wana take business management~
but duno my result can support me to college ma??~
my mum so funny~
dont want let me study form6!!!
whats the reasons??
thats reasons is..........
mum:"i scare you cant study la!!!its too hard for you..."
OMG!!!
mum tell me that!!!
haizz~
hurt me~
swt~
whatever~
i must kambateh in spm~
show to my mum that i can de!!!
yes!!!!i can do it!!!
AUDREY!!!YOU CAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble