Saturday, October 17, 2009

i ♥ today~~




juz now morning go my friend new house~


kaka~~


so happy~~


we go swimming n cooking~


haha~~


when 11 something~


me and ai hong take bicycle to kziwei house~


kaka~~


so far~


feel so hot~


keep sweat~


haizz~~


when reach there~~


OMG!!!


my 脸色很白~


feel not well~


aikzz~


never mind~


after tat we cook together~


we cook japanese curry & sushi~


taste so delicious~


haha~~


not bad what~


our作品~


kaka~


after that we go swimming~


haha~


so happy~


cause long time dint go swimming d~~


haha~~


when swimming d time~


me leg~


ish!!!


keep抽筋~


aikz~


sad only~~


and kziwei~~


beh tahan only~


so暧昧with him~


kaka~~


羡慕only~


kaka~


when back d time~


feel so weird & funny~


me & ai hong take bicycle back~


but we still have to fetch our friends~~


me fetch ya ching & ai hong fetch lan ching~


so funny la~~


OMG!!


feel not so balance when fetch ya ching~


so heavy~


after put ya ching at bus station~


me,ai hong & lan ching straight go sungai penang d kopitiam eat~


my mum at there~


kaka~


lan ching so cute~


when she fetch aihong d time~


haha~


whatever la~


HAPPY because can SWIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble