Monday, April 9, 2012

Should I buy It ? Hmmm...

Hmmmm..

Confuse of it ><

Should I buy the phone ?

Ishhhh!!

Know why I wanna Buy that ?

Now I'm using Sony Ericsson Xperia 8.

Its look nice but after you use it you'll know that it's a SHIT phone!!

Its keep lagging & Internal memory its damn LOW!!

So now I wish to buy Samsung Galaxy W!

I like it because of the internal memory is 2GB!!

Can let me download a lot of game!

For example Temple Run!

My X8 Cant download it!!

Grrrrrrr..........

Its said : This Application is Incompatible with your phone!!

It make me feel temper!!!

WTH!!

So should I change it ?

I have to pay RM 900++ just can get that as my phone!

So should I ?

Thinking & thinking ><
I wish to have this as my phone!
Galaxy W ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble