Friday, April 6, 2012

Finally I get a New Job. =)

Since I have find job from the newspaper & from website ( JobStreet.com ) for a long time,

Finally I find a job =)


But I don't know it should be happy or unhappy =(

Sad case ><



Why am I feel sad or unhappy ?

Hmmmmm.....


I have no idea .....

Speechless on myself  ><

Why am I don't study hard when primary school & colleges ?

And now ;

Since already working for a time & I'm already get the experience,

& now I feel regret why I don't study hard .

I'm not stupid at all & why I should give up my education ?

Actually I failed on my LCCI examination. =(

Sound badly right ?

Yeaaa...

I'm think so !

How stupid am I ?..

I should retake my exam, target for get a better results & get my Diploma In Business Studies Certificate!

But I din't!

And why I din't ?

That's the reasons that let me feel that I'm Sorry to my Mum =(

She earn hard to let me continue study after SPM & now I wasted her money because I'm failed it ?


That a kind method for me to repay my mum ?


I'm not think so !

Sorry mum & Sorry to my own self !

I'm should not be that !!

Actually I don't really wish to work as general clerk!

I wish to be work for some future work!

& I think I'm late for it !

I regret now & I think it's too late for me =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble