Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14/02/2012 Valentine's 2012 =)

Today is 14/02/2012,
For those who in a relationship is a Valentine's Day ;
& for those who in single its just a Normal Tuesday =P
But For me Its a Valentine's Day. =)
& its also a Normal Day for me =//
Why I say so ?
Feel very weird right ?
Hmmm..I think so ;)
Because we had celebrate our Valentine's Day earlier .
We celebrate it on 12/02/2012 =)
Finally I have gave him the present that I bought for him =)
This Is What I bought For Him =)
& His make same surprise for me .
Guess what surprise is that ? 
Unknown ~~ LOL ==
He gave me a bouquet of flower with some Bear =)
Hahaha! I like it so much !
Unfortunately I din't bring my Canon Camera .
If not I sure will take some picture & share with you guys !
Well! Today I'll take some picture!
& I'll share with you guys tomorrow on FB =)
& Today is the True Day of Valentine's Day.
Will Him bring me have a dinner at some place ?
Its Still a Question Mark ...... =)

Our Look On That Day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble