Saturday, February 6, 2010

fight with "STUPID PO HIAO"!!

damn you!!!!!
cant get salary on that day!!!!
WTH!!!
whatever~
before that argue with DANIEL!!
after that argue with stupid G.M!!
scold rude words on me still go report me 1st!!!
%^%*^% YOU!!!!!
want see my father???!
aduiiiiiii......
"LEI EM GAO BAN!!!!"
"KAMU TAK LAYAK!!!"
if really want meet my dad~
can~
i let u meet~~
at paradise~~
you want go???
i send you to there~~
but hor~~
i think you cant get into the paradise also la~
your heart so BAD!!!!
the GOD sure send you to HELL!!!!!
want play with me???
come la~~
i wont scare you~~
who are you wor???
a G.M???
just a G.M!!!!!
listen properly~
YOU JUST A [GENERAL MANAGER]!!!!
no body like you at our restaurant!!!
but nevermind d la~~
tomorrow is my last day work at there~
then after new year you also will get "FIRED" d!!!
if not all workers at there sure run away~
feel so SYIOK!!!!
SONG!!!
WAKAKAKAKA~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart Chat Bubble